Hatch Youth | 713-529-3590
Call the Hatch Line! We are not always available by phone, so if you need to talk to someone now please call the LGBT Switchboard or 911 if you are in immediate danger.
LGBT Switchboard 24-Hour Helpline | 713-529-3211
A 24-hour help line serving Houston's LGBT communities since 1982. We're answering the call ...with no "hang-ups!"
PFLAG - Houston Chapter | 713-467-3524
PFLAG Houston supports families with LGBT members, educates the public about LGBT issues, and advocates for equality throughout the community.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- GLBT National Youth Talkline 1-800-246-7743 - Peer counseling, information and local resources for youth to age 25. Monday thru Friday from 5pm to 9pm, Pacific Time.
- YouthResource - A website by and for GLBTQ young people. This links to YouthResource's directory of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Youth Organizations, Web Sites, Videos, and Books
- The Trevor Project is determined to end suicide among LGBTQ youth by providing life-saving and life-affirming resources including our nationwide, 24/7 crisis intervention lifeline, digital community and advocacy/educational programs that create a safe, supportive and positive environment for everyone.
- GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, is the leading national education organization focused on ensuring safe schools for all students. Established in 1990, GLSEN envisions a world in which every child learns to respect and accept all people, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. GLSEN seeks to develop school climates where difference is valued for the positive contribution it makes to creating a more vibrant and diverse community.